20120126

(D13) December 2009

Today,
I accidentally found this old letter.
We didn't make it
but it was a good memories
and we remain friends.. :)

Hey you sweetest thing,
writting you here to tell you how much I'll support you and everything that you do..., thru good time and bad time (tho i much preffered good time ;)...

Be strong and courageous and believe in the power of prayer and miracle, beside it's Christmas and it's time to be jolly...

There are times when life turn sour, but it won't be for long... So fight for the sweetness you've been craving for... Fight, and fight, and cry, bleed and fight again, don't stop.. I'm here to ease your pain so you won't feel much of it... Just keep on fighting like there's no tomorrow...

You know I'll support you and i love you to the moon and back and back again, I need nothing more. I'm content.

Cheer up asap kay.... Everythings gonna be alright..

PS: look forward for your million dollar smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment